Photographic imaging, printing & manufacturing
Service Cloud, ServiceMax
Implementation services, change management, managed services
”It has been a pleasure to work with Bolt Data over the past 4-5 years. They are flexible and truly want to assist with a system solution that meets the needs of Kodak Alaris. They are a valued member of our Kodak Alaris IT team.”
– Chuck Davies, IT Supervisor
Kodak Alaris is a manufacturer of traditional photographic supplies, hardware and software for digital imaging and information management, and retail printing kiosks.
After collaborating with ServiceMax on a successful rollout, Kodak Alaris was faced with difficulties supporting and enhancing their existing system. They sought the help of a partner with extensive field service and technical expertise to assist in their continued success and desire for further system enhancements.
Bolt Data engaged with Kodak Alaris as an exclusive, trusted managed services partner for three years, and the resulting solution included:
• Successful support and maintenance with no service disruptions
• A custom CPQ & entitlement pricing engine for their service contracts
• A custom profitability reporting solution crafted by collapsing & aggregating their transactional data
• Automated scripting that backs up transactional data nightly & weekly; archives expired data off the platform, allowing for quick recovery if necessary